10-2 & Phillies WS Win Jukebox

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
No offense to the OP, but not feelin' the theme this week. Going impressionistic again.

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
None taken, like the Nuge sang, “it’s a free for all”!!

I always try to go with it though out of respect to you and the format. Then I go "this song is awesome, hopefully others agree". Then I find the perfect song that would sum it all up at once after dropping a few unrelated. I don't know why I love this much but I do. I envision someone tailgating and using this as their play list.

They were taking a dump on our jukeboxes on the old board awhile back for some reason. But they're a bunch of fascists over there so F 'em.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MaconNitt

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,543
69,189
113
Today (11/4) is the birthday of Chris Difford. He was one of the founders, as well as the guitarist and the one that wrote most of the lyrics for Squeeze. To celebrate, one of their more popular songs (he's not the lead on it -- I believe that's Paul Carrack):

 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,543
69,189
113
Sunday (11/6) is the birthday of the late, great, Glenn Frey. He was one of the founding members of The Eagles. To celebrate, two songs. The 1st he wrote as a solo, but is performed with The Eagles. The 2nd is one of The Eagles hits where he sang lead.




 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  5. 05 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails