1 Week...

MWes11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
12,025
10,106
0
This is the last Friday without basketball. To say I am excited is an understatement. I know BBM is just a show, but excited to see our boys on the court finally. I will finally make my way down to Rupp this year for the first time. Been to other games up here around the PA/NY area, but excited to get down to Lex. Just gotta figure out what game. Any ways, HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS.

 

paul.ksr

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2008
1,690
1,288
0
This is the last Friday without basketball. To say I am excited is an understatement. I know BBM is just a show, but excited to see our boys on the court finally. I will finally make my way down to Rupp this year for the first time. Been to other games up here around the PA/NY area, but excited to get down to Lex. Just gotta figure out what game. Any ways, HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'