1 Ticket for Tomorrow?

Jun 1, 2014
4,775
292
70
Shot in the dark, but does anyone have 1 extra for tomorrow's game? I don't care where the seat is.

I know some are on StubHub, but the lowest is $51 without fees currently, which is pretty steep in my opinion. I have 1 season ticket and am looking to bring my Mom (alumnus of '78) to the game. Thanks.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,838
1,963
113
Looking at the NU Ticket site, this could be an all-time record attendance for a Northwestern "home" game. All bottoms seats are sold, and all upper seats between the end lines are gone as well. Could be 12,000 fannies in the seats tomorrow.
 

NURoseBowl

Junior
Jun 16, 2009
8,212
364
58
Looking at the NU Ticket site, this could be an all-time record attendance for a Northwestern "home" game. All bottoms seats are sold, and all upper seats between the end lines are gone as well. Could be 12,000 fannies in the seats tomorrow.
How may of those do you suppose will be wearing green? :rolleyes:
 

Catreporter

Senior
Sep 4, 2007
5,046
567
113
I have an extra ticket if you want it. I'll be eating lunch with a buddy at Culvers by noon.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Northwestern vs. No. 5 Indiana
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: No. 5 Indiana