#1 Kerkvliet re-opens commitment

osu83

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2002
107
2
0
https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6231674-1-kerkvliet-re-opens-commitment-releases-school-list
If you haven't watched Kerkvliet wrestle, you are missing something really big. He dominates his opponents. He has re-opened his commitment after giving a verbal commitment to OSU. "The reasons I opened my commitment back up are because I am looking for the right fit for me, all of them are great schools not just in their wrestling programs, but academically as well. I am looking for the best environment where I can make a long-term commitment, much longer than just the five years I will be wrestling in college." In other words, he's looking for a great RTC.
 

MitchL

Redshirt
Oct 31, 2005
54
13
0
It appears he was using OSU to get a better offer from a B1G team other than Minnesota after it seemed he would never come close to 197.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase