Love those kicks at the end of the video.Nice commitment video.
Oh, wow!! Really?!!Daughter of Jersey native from Mount Holly and former 13 year player in the WNBA, DeMya Walker.
I did not know until I saw this tweet.
Tammy Sutton-Brown is happy!
Writeup here:
So true. She's a very likeable person, from what I've seen.Welcome aboard. Coquese seems so easy to root for. Let’s go!
Everything I have heard has been extremely positive about Coach Washington. Onward, upward.So true. She's a very likeable person, from what I've seen.
KevinSo true. She's a very likeable person, from what I've seen.
I haven't been this optimistic in a while. Can't wait to see the program level up!Kevin
you have that right. She’s a great people person who genuinely cares for her players.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana