Recent content by zthiel

  1. zthiel

    Fly Fishing.

    Just got back from fishing the Pecos in nm for a few days. The water was as low as I’ve ever fished it(around 40cfs) we typically like 70-120. Fish were stacked in the deep holes but were biting if presented well. I had a good first day 22 fish mix of stocker bows and stream born browns. Day 2...
  2. zthiel

    2 good tickets and parking pass Friday night

    I could use some tickets tonight 405 655 9424. I’ve got family in town and they were looking for something to do.
  3. zthiel

    Fly Fishing.

    I got big into it about 13 years ago when my wife got her dad an I a guided trip to Taneycomo. I started hitting NM and Co pretty hard and I got ate up with it. My favorite places are Pecos NM and the Conejos in Colorado. I prefer small stream fishing over large rivers. I rarely do anything on...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'
  5. 05 On3 Dallas Cowboys open 21-day practice window for Tyler Smith