Recent content by ZproductionZ

  1. Z

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    They just want it more than we do. Plain and simple. Never seen us look so shellshocked.
  2. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    SoCalBlueFan: saw that...thanks!
  3. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Haha, you may be right. But knowing there's a wall there that prevents me from the big UK media outlet support, regardless of the quality of the product, is a big downer.
  4. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    The How: see my post above?
  5. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    songsungblue: Took me two 15 hour days of collection and edit. Sunday and Monday. Go for it! Let me know if I can help. I may not have time to do a follow up. Just got slammed with my Chesney edits..he comes first. Ha. This was purely a passion project, but I have received an odd cold...
  6. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video UK's official hype video. Not too bad! http://youtu.be/zWkEkeGpfmM
  7. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video Crazy. Hopefully at least a couple of the guys saw it.
  8. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video Let's hope there is one!
  9. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video I actually thought of Wall doing that move in the Indiana game as soon as I saw Drew do it in the WVU game. That was my gold stash for sure.
  10. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video CatPhight: I'm actually using Premiere at the moment. I stuck with FCP7 as long as I could because X is garbage. Avid is too clunky and dated for my taste.
  11. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video I appreciate that. It's my job and my passion...throw UK basketball into the mix and I'm good to go. Just a couple long nights of caffeine and film study.
  12. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video It's actually a combination of three songs from the OST. I used pieces here and there from these three: Dreaming of the Crash, Mountains, and Where We're Going. I filtered and effected the audio from the particular scene in the movie where Caine recites the...
  13. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video Ha. Caught me red-handed. Went to 6 UK basketball camps just to troll you fools.
  14. Z

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Re: VIDEO: Final Four Hype Video Much appreciated
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade