Recent content by wonadawg

  1. W

    How much are you asking?

    How much are you asking?
  2. W

    I want one of the $25 upper level please. My number is 662-285-7142

    I want one of the $25 upper level please. My number is 662-285-7142
  3. W

    Suggestions on TSUN Club Level Seating??

    Thanks guys, I was most defiantly planning on wearing maroon but just wanted to make sure no one had any horror stories. And yes I am True Maroon and Alum till the day I die! Thanks for the comments...</SPAN>
  4. W

    Suggestions on TSUN Club Level Seating??

    So, my brother-in-law has asked me to come join him and his wife in the club level seating area for Satudary's game. Wondering would if be appropriate to wear maroon or should I wear something off color and cheer on the inside? Any suggestions?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set