Recent content by WindyCityWildcat

  1. W

    Bruin fan here in peace

    I've had a sour taste in my mouth ever since we got embarrassed in Pauley last year. Looking forward to some redemption. Should be an exiciting game.
  2. W

    Just reminds me so much of the 97 team.

    Fox > Turner Monk = Mercer Briscoe < Anderson Willis < Padgett Bam > Mohammed Hump < Magloire Gabriel > Prickett Hawkins < Epps Mulder > Edwards Massielo = Brad
  3. W

    SportsCenter makes sure to take a shot at one of Fox's assists

    I was just curious as to why people continue to support them, that's all.
  4. W

    SportsCenter makes sure to take a shot at one of Fox's assists

    For all the bitching about Sportscenter and ESPN, you all sure seem to watch it a lot and read their articles. Stop giving them clicks and ratings, and maybe find a new sports news source?
  5. W

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I guess when you have 10 ft ceilings this is the camera angle you're stuck with...
  6. W

    If you wanted to play in the NBA...

    Yeah, but you'd never make it past the Elite 8. :flushed:
  7. W

    UK -16

    I don't think so. Hurley said trying to run with us would be "suicide". The only UK game I've had the privilege of watching in person was vs Buffalo a couple years ago with Hurley coaching. They were up on us at halftime, and that was the team won 38 games. I won't be sleeping on ASU.
  8. W

    Malik Monk

    Monk is good, obviously, but it's only been 4 games dude.
  9. W

    IU beats out UK for number 1 ranking on ESPN

    Just shut the #%*! up. Some people come here to get away from politics.
  10. W

    #4 Oregon @ unranked Baylor... Baylor favored by 2

    I can't stand Baylor. I hope the Ducks pound them into next week.
  11. W

    Happy for Antoine Walker!

    I'm happy for him as well. I just hope he's better behind the microphone than Delk is. :flushed:
  12. W

    Scott Pollard blindside

    Dude...haven't watched it yet... :flushed:
  13. W

    Thon Maker

    Who?
  14. W

    Bolden trending for Duke

    They weren't forced to transfer, they went to the NBA and got paid. D-League money, sure, but they got paid. You should have said ::cough:: Wiltjer ::cough::
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'