Recent content by Wilmatucky1

  1. W

    ICE Week 8

    I mean Monticello is usually an above average team. It's so hard to get a gauge on anyone these days I feel because there are just so many bad teams out there
  2. W

    ICE Week 8

    ICE Power Rankings 1) Wilmington - No change, excited to see them smack RC down 2) Coal City - Beat Peotone down pretty good.....is this the year they take an ICE championship over Wilmington 3) Manteno - Something just tells me to keep them here. The weird thing to me about their results is...
  3. W

    ICE Week 7

    Congrats to the vomits, they put a big win up against Herscher and secured a playoff spot ( at least to my understanding). Not a close game in the ICE.. To be expected
  4. W

    ICE Week 7

    1) Are we positive that 3 wins will get RC in the playoffs? If not then week 9 is a HUGE matchup for them that will be overshadowed by the ICE championship in CC. I really hope that 3 wins is not a guarantee in for anybody, but especially not for RC lol......I joke, I joke .....Kinda..... 2) I...
  5. W

    ICE Week 7

    ICE Power Rankings 1) Wilmington - Just prepping for week 9 at this point 2) Coal City - Beat Manteno down pretty good 3) Manteno - As I stated earlier, no reason they can't go 7-2 this year, got their two bumps out of the way with back to back Wilmo/CC losses, Peotone game is probably still a...
  6. W

    Morris 76 Ottaws 0 F

    It doesn't matter to me, and I personally couldn't care less, but it is avoidable. How many times has Reents gone over 49 the last 5 years? It is avoidable....Just saying
  7. W

    ICE Week 6

    Oh damn that's brutal.....this is pretty dumb then
  8. W

    ICE Week 6

    I thought 4 was the clinching number and then 3 was like a handful of teams? I could be wrong. If it's 4 for sure clinch I am not sure that RC gets in. That means they have to beat Lisle. I only see them beating Herscher as a guarantee win left on the schedule. I do think they should end...
  9. W

    ICE Week 6

    ICE Power Rankings 1) Wilmington - Played a tough one against Manteno. Was surprised by this but still gotta hold them at 1 2) Coal City - No competition last week so no change 3) Manteno - The fact that they gave Wilmo a bit of a game was surprising, but also I think it's a solid case for...
  10. W

    ICE Week 5

    ICE Power Rankings 1) Wilmington - Status Quo 2) Coal City - Glorified practice last week 3) Manteno - I had serious thought of switching them with Peotone after this week, but I don't think there is enough right now to do so, hell maybe there wasn't enough to ever bump Manteno to 3. Manteno...
  11. W

    ICE Week 4

    Honestly I agree. I think the problem was although CC is a great team and are usually second fiddle to Wilmo, the years they were split into large and small divisions there was always some really really good team out of nowhere (like the sandwich or Herscher) that took the large division from CC.
  12. W

    ICE Week 4

    sarcasm, or nah?
  13. W

    ICE Week 4

    I8/ICE was also split large/small divisions for a long time. Here is every team that has won the title since 1996. The conference was split large/small from 06 through the 2018 season. Braidwood: 4 total. 2 during the split years. Most recent 2022. ..........Original team since 96 CC: 4...
  14. W

    Why do so many people choose broadcasts over going to games?

    Bring me a six pack of a craft beer I haven't tried before (or one of my favorites) and you're more than welcome
  15. W

    ICE Week 4

    Honestly, as the season progresses,I can only see....... 3 and 4 switching.....5 and 6....and MAYBE 7 and 8.....I just don't think there is going to be much big time movement in the hierarchy of the conference
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit