Recent content by will.ksr

  1. W

    Florida is going to fire DC Brad White

    His defense allowed 40+ points today. In three SEC games they’ve allowed about 35 points per game. Stein and Minchey will get their share against Florida too. Maybe Mark Stoops was helping a lot with the defense.
  2. W

    What Is Will Stein's Offense All About?

    Direct link: https://alertthepost.substack.com/p/will-steins-game-plan-for-penn-state "I am real excited to see what Kentucky’s offense looks like in 2026. Will Stein has impressed me in his various stops, and he is also forming quite the staff around him. Joe Sloan and Andrew Coverdale are...
  3. W

    FB: Monday err Tuesday Morning Quarterback

    Did Tavion Gadson play Saturday?
  4. W

    Gen Z sports betting

    economy sucks unless you have the disposable income to put away a % of every paycheck into a 401k or Roth for most of the last 20-25 years. college is getting more expensive so student loans are too. Now they have Robinhood, prediction markets like Kalshi, and sports betting apps on their...
  5. W

    CFB Playoff Expansion

    Media rights holders tend to get their way
  6. W

    Got my Cats Pause KY Football Yearbook today. Spoiler alert, it's not as good as in years past...

    I assume it’s bc it’s a lot less profitable than it use to be so there’s less spending to make it as comprehensive as it use to be. Sucks but I blame the Internet and social media filling in the gap more than corporate greed in this case. Back in the day you wouldn’t know if Graves County was...
  7. W

    Vince Marrow thinks burner account is really coach Sloan

    So many posters loved Marrow when he coached UK and was a Twitter tough guy who couldn’t spell. Now, he’s the exact same person except he coaches for UofL. Oh, you just NOW realized he’s somewhat of any idiot who needs to get his phone taken away from him?
  8. W

    Evaluating Mark Stoops recruiting vs Stein's current class

    Cool stuff! Thanks for providing those numbers. I guess my questions have never been about Stoops vs Stein per se. Seemed silly to compare what are two different eras with portal and NIL. I don’t know if I’d do offers either since they aren’t usually reliable as opposed to just the star ranking...
  9. W

    I’ll say it…NO DEDICATED FOOTBALL BOARD SUCKS

    Ok. If that’s your opinion we will never agree on this topic then *handshake*
  10. W

    I’ll say it…NO DEDICATED FOOTBALL BOARD SUCKS

    You must be new to message boards in the fall.
  11. W

    I’ll say it…NO DEDICATED FOOTBALL BOARD SUCKS

    I don’t think it would be good in October after they’ve lost a few straight and most posters start putting their hopes on the upcoming basketball season. Schedule really tough this year and message boards are hardly tolerable when all the grumps come out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set