Recent content by wildcatstyle

  1. W

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Let's DO THIS!!! :boxing::popcorn:
  2. W

    Hawkins Appreciation Thread

    Love and appreciate Dom so much
  3. W

    "I know you're supposed to win....

    Haha great response
  4. W

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

    Cats! Cats! Cats! :boxing:
  5. W

    My Final Four = AZ, Nova, KY, UoL

    I have the same FF as OP Wildcat F4!
  6. W

    It's going to be Duke v Kentucky

    I got the same in both counts. And I have a Wildcat Final Four bracket with Villanova, Arizona, UK ...and UL
  7. W

    LaVar Ball says he would have killed MJ in 1 on 1 back in the day

    Agree, but although it may be smart he is still sickening
  8. W

    First time Bilas has mentioned Kentucky all weekend...

    Yeah and just before that bilas was going on about how a play by Tatum should have been ranked higher
  9. W

    The Two Technicals

    Were there not THREE technical total? Kingsley got 2 and the other guy got one.
  10. W

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Love Dom Hawkins play throughout this tourney
  11. W

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    CATS! CATS! CATS:boxing:
  12. W

    #1 seed

    prepare to get pissed lol I know, I hate it too
  13. W

    Monk only 2 shots.

    I would have given a lot to see him make that shot.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Joel Klatt names top 10 teams after Week 5