Recent content by wildcats4real

  1. W

    Oweh's in your face dunk damn he got up

    I only saw 7 steps. Great dunk
  2. W

    I got the new coach

    Not looking bad now is it. I got hammered for posting this awhile back.
  3. W

    SEC SEC SEC

    12 rebounds with 7 min to go that’s how you get beat
  4. W

    The block by ugo

    Just saw replay
  5. W

    The block by ugo

  6. W

    I got the new coach

  7. W

    So if you want Cal gone, you’re actively rooting for a loss tonight, right?

    Thought I was only one to watch rawhide😂😂
  8. W

    Cal building a team

  9. W

    Cal coaching

  10. W

    A lot of us were wrong, me included!

    Agree with poster not all on hagans .Gaurd play was bad. Gota hit shots.
  11. W

    2Seed

  12. W

    Kentucky vs. Duke Philosophy

    what helps k is over seeded in ncaa tournament and the ref's
  13. W

    NC State vs Detroit Mercy (Brads team)

    what was he wearing
  14. W

    Hot seat coaches..

    Coach k if they don't win national championship. The melt down will be overwhelming
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida