Recent content by Vdogg1

  1. V

    Great win Rutgers!

    Ha!!! If so don't want Purdue to play there lol
  2. V

    Great win Rutgers!

  3. V

    Again Rutgers fan outside Purdue

    He's not dirty it's just hard being 7'4 and moving your arms.. it hits people in face it's the price you pay being that tall
  4. V

    Again Rutgers fan outside Purdue

  5. V

    Nice win

    I hope we do. I've been a season ticket holder for last 15 years.. we have a very talented team but have to buy in on defense of side . Last 2 games have been better but obviously not against top tier big ten teams. I just respect Rutgers a lot. I hate playing you guys. Heck we lost last year at...
  6. V

    Nice win

  7. V

    Respect!!

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers