Recent content by usc-lurker

  1. U

    Random thought on NIL

    Is it possible that sometime in the future the classifications (D I-A, D I-AA, D II, D III) will be by NIL budget dollars rather than the traditional approach (number of scholarships given, number of sports supported etc. etc.). I know I am using the old category names but I am old in my mind...
  2. U

    Michigan GETS A REPRIEVE WITH A SECOND ADDED TO CLOCK

    Different sport but it had me flashing back to the 1972 Olympics Gold medal basketball game.
  3. U

    O/T . . . reverse sear steaks

    When I have time or a really good cut of meat (then I make time) I use the Sous Vide. Find the temp that works for you I like medium rare. For my taste and machine I set the temp for 128. Then reverse sear in cast using clarified butter. In a separate skillet I'll melt butter for a quick...
  4. U

    SMU: We all knew this was inevitable

    It's not like SMU hasn't bought a good team before. Last time they got the death penalty - this time they might eventually get a Natty.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5