Recent content by ukstudentfan20

  1. U

    I feel bad for Cal

    He is set. Its more than the money to him at this point.
  2. U

    I feel bad for Cal

  3. U

    Tears

    I tried to jinx them I did everything I am so sick right now.
  4. U

    Tears

  5. U

    two big missed opportunities to score

    Why are we running out the clock? We are UK not wisconsin.
  6. U

    It's over guys...

    No jinx. We will lose.
  7. U

    It's over guys...

  8. U

    First half thoughts

    Rebounding
  9. U

    Andrew Harrison

    UK folklore
  10. U

    50/50 Balls

    That's the difference. Fix that in the second half and the score changes quickly.
  11. U

    Michigan St had no business being in Final Four...and other musings!

    Class? He is stating facts they played a weak bracket. Should not have made it that far.
  12. U

    37 FT Attempts?

    Did you watch the game?
  13. U

    Indy room for rent - Big Blue Bungalow

    If you had at least 5k posts I would be sending you a check.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis