Recent content by uk hoops

  1. U

    7 Turnovers From The Point Guard Position

    I agree, can't have that level of play in the tournament. I had to remind myself of that fact and that he was a reclass.
  2. U

    Nate Sestina grad transfer

  3. U

    Not matter what happen with Conference tournaments

    Spot on. With UK, dUKe and unc vying for the last #1 whomever drops to two would line up with the last #1 right?
  4. U

    Kentucky Fan's Respect

    Agree, his complaining is tired. I thought all in all is was fairly officiated.
  5. U

    Kentucky Fan's Respect

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  5. 05 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more