Recent content by UIUCDog

  1. U

    But but Kyle Peterson says we're gonna be good soon.

    Ok, he's said his piece...can someone reban medearis now please?
  2. U

    Howland on Jim Rome

    Just because people make a lot of money doing something doesn't make that thing they do not garbage. I can personally enjoy sports talk in small doses. The worlds of political talk and shock radio are cesspools. I don't care who makes what amount of money doing it.
  3. U

    My source says this about the deal

    That vague but constant sense of impending doom is just one of the many joys that we all share as State fans.
  4. U

    We need some hoops transfers

    I laughed, because it's 100% true. asdf
  5. U

    The UK Line.... I see it at -18.5 right now

    Pretty much this. Dude was trying to act like some sort of big shot internet badass and stepped in it, nothing more to see here.
  6. U

    OT: Grass Fed Beef

    What the fuuuuuuuuhhhhhh?!
  7. U

    Rick Ray. It's over. Goodbye.

    This is his 1st "real" season? That sounds remarkably like the handshake deal that Crooms claimed to have had with LT that his first 2-3 years didn't really count.
  8. U

    Can someone explain the point of "bend but don't break" defense?

    I'd personally prefer not to "give them the field" anywhere but maybe that's just me.
  9. U

    OT: Do any yall use nicotine gum

    No, I did not have those issues. I struggle with depression with or without Chantix, but did not notice it getting better or worse while on it. I did have extremely vivid and even disturbing dreams while on it. This was a bit bizarre, but tolerable for the benefit the drug brought me.
  10. U

    OT: Do any yall use nicotine gum

    I quit smoking with Chantix and have been smoke-free for 7+ years now. I assume that it would also be effective if trying to quit smokeless tobacco. It absolutely works better than anything out there...and yes, I had tried the gum and patches many times, to no avail.
  11. U

    If you could redo the Stans firing, but you had to hire Ray, do you do it?

    Nope. And I did feel like it was past time for Stansbury to go. But I'm not sure I would've traded Stansbury for Rick Ray (who?!) even at the time, much less now, with the benefit of hindsight and knowing how awful things have gotten.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers