Recent content by tulsaaggie

  1. T

    Any interest in charter bus ride to Nationals from Stillwater?

    I think 2 of us would possibly be interested
  2. T

    Just Curious

    School has started (I think most places). Where are the Ferrari brothers wrestling?
  3. T

    High school wrestler from owasso

    Westin Pollock - dad is Aaron
  4. T

    High school wrestler from owasso

    Will be a sophomore - placed 8th at Fargo - had to cut weight (8 lbs I think) last two matches and lost them. Didn’t make weight for Greco - he had been undefeated In Greco. I mention him because his dad was one of the founders of this site many many years ago and big OSU fans
  5. T

    Duals in December Pre Sale

    This is for the Duals. I think there are 14 teams invited. I believe Penn State and Iowa declined this year - finals week. It is at the BOK.
  6. T

    Duals in December Pre Sale

    Got an email from OSU for pre-sale on tickets for next December. Purchased my two tickets.
  7. T

    2026 Crystal Ball

    Will AJ be out of eligibility if new age guidelines take affect ?
  8. T

    2026 Crystal Ball

  9. T

    The price of success?

    Just renewed mine. I'm in 214 and my total was $1,320 for 4 tickets or $330 a ticket
  10. T

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Just curious has there been any talk about adding a weight class between 197 and 285 - seems like a very gap compared to the other weights?
  11. T

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Back to wrestling talk - who got outstanding wrestler?
  12. T

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Penn State 181.5, OK State 131, Nebraska 100.5, Iowa 92.5 and Ohio State 84.5 I think final points
  13. T

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    have they announced out-standing wrestler?
  14. T

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Here we go the match of the night - I hope
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate