Recent content by Tsawvell55

  1. T

    Dana Altman

    This NIL I think helped this decision. I know the coach at Villanova said **** it. Way too many variables today who leaves who stays how much denaro for Johnny and how much for Marcus. Now do I have enough payroll for the rest of the team. Off season seems now like a dream. There’s no ****** off...
  2. T

    Post OSU injury update

    And your call name fits you aptly.
  3. T

    Post OSU injury update

  4. T

    Post OSU injury update

    We’ve seen this how many times, Hank will start hell or high water.
  5. T

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    Time is ripe for the 2nd edition of the “Bullies of the Ten” to reappear.
  6. T

    How I'm feeling about the Hawkeyes on Saturday

    If Iowa doesn’t present a pass rush, its curtains I’s tell ya curtains. OSU defense isn’t their usual self and neither is Iowas. If that rover db Lutmer(?) can create havoc on Smith and their non existent pass rush comes to fruition maybe just maybe we have a punchers chance. Crowd will have...
  7. T

    5-star PG Cayden Daughtry talks Iowa, overall recruitment:

    You sound like you MEAN it.
  8. T

    If Khalia H. commits?

    Hartwell is very athletic for her size but she needs a coach that needs to be firm with her hope Jan can. I see her more of a pf than center at this level. Needs to be mean but clean know what I mean.😎
  9. T

    Any truth to

    ****** love that idea, a salute to High perch picnic Hayden Fry. Plus I liked them, so there suck it!!
  10. T

    Jeremiah Smith rejected a $10M transfer offer

    Kids (athletes) be like meathead of All in the Family, for f***s sake stay in school.😎
  11. T

    Seismicity report for Michigan game

    *****, that bite builds character. I’m kidding, the sight of a garder snake would send me runnin as if were a black mamba.
  12. T

    2027 Recruiting

    If that girl commits that’s their PF personified. Would cause some dancin in the street. Inching closer to blue blood status.
  13. T

    Hank Brown played very well, 70% completion, no INTs. Buhr was great

    Give credit to ISU, a wins a win yeah right but Lester did some really stupid play calling, how bout not running on 1st down some seemingly every ******* time. Teams have tendacies and Iowa sure has a habit running off tackle on 1st down. The D knows this and most times run blitz negating 1st...
  14. T

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    The play calling very suspect, I thought BF left!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting New LSU offer shakes up the recruitment of blue-chip QB Tristin Gaines -- and upcoming visit plans
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games