Recent content by travis.sixpack

  1. travis.sixpack

    The guy we have is not THE guy

    I choose to be optimistic about the direction of the team rather than being miserable for the next 9 months.
  2. travis.sixpack

    State announced a $3 million dollar donation the State Excellence Fund...

    They should just say they can designate where your money goes and just put it into the pot.
  3. travis.sixpack

    Decommit

    I think Hutzler returning is still an open question, but I am 100% certain David Turner is going to be put out to pasture - maybe he moves to an off the field role, he won't be coaching. I still think he's a good DL coach, but he stinks as a recruiter.
  4. travis.sixpack

    Venables: "I hired the wrong guy".

    I feel like there's a happy medium between "From [defensive] staffing, I do have confidence. I see those guys every day. I see their fight and energy and toughness. I see how consistent they've been" and THAT.
  5. travis.sixpack

    Yea or Nay: Gold Script State helmet logos being teased on Twitter

    I would assume if it’s more than helmet decals, this was planned well before the bottom fell out of the season.
  6. travis.sixpack

    Yea or Nay: Gold Script State helmet logos being teased on Twitter

    State is 3-2 wearing gold, in some form or fashion. The two loses came in Oxford.
  7. travis.sixpack

    UGa has offered a three star QB committed to Boise State

    I'm going to just go ahead and assume this means KaMario Taylor isn't about to flip to Kirby. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/georgia-football-offers-elite-boise-state-qb-commit/ar-AA1uMlyN?ocid=socialshare
  8. travis.sixpack

    AND we picked up another defensive commitment

    Yeah, I can't believe anyone would overreact to being told the next season is also going to suck we haven't even finished the current sucky season.**
  9. travis.sixpack

    That SEC Shorts taping at the Grant Presidential Library…

    That's the most run Starkville/State has gotten from these guys in 10 years. Also I know the Edam cheese is like our thing, but the Muscadine Ripple ice cream is legit the best thing produced locally.
  10. travis.sixpack

    Listening to T&L today...

    That episode put me in a doom spiral I haven’t recovered from yet.
  11. travis.sixpack

    Listening to T&L today...

    When is the last time Mississippi State hired a “proven” AD?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game