Recent content by Tom Banjo

  1. T

    GYERO

    o_O
  2. T

    GYERO

    Go Cats!
  3. T

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    I never left.
  4. T

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    Peter Jok is flat nasty.
  5. T

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    Jarrod Uthoff
  6. T

    Bookers foot after 3 attempt by Ole Miss

    Yeah that's where I saw it as well but I can't seem to find that particular clip online. The highlight video I linked shows the play in question but definitely not the angle they showed in the Finebaum segment.
  7. T

    Bookers foot after 3 attempt by Ole Miss

    There was a view shown with a sideline camera (basically right in front of Booker) during some extended highlights of the game on the SEC Network earlier today. It clearly showed him stepping out. I can't seem to find that particular highlight anywhere online however. There's a better view...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'