Recent content by tj2004

  1. T

    6A is very interesting

    Sorry you feel that way, bleachers are similar to most HS’s I’ve visited and parking is limited for everyone. Not a lot of spots since its location to downtown. As for the elderly, they usually have golf carts running from each of the parking lots.
  2. T

    6A is very interesting

    Cool. Would personally love to host you guys anytime.
  3. T

    6A is very interesting

    You know the themes are determined before the year and rotate? The white out is to resemble the White Out at Penn State.
  4. T

    6A is very interesting

    Please elaborate on that comment?
  5. T

    6A is very interesting

    Lemont’s got a great stadium and hear it consistently from opposing teams
  6. T

    Underrated/Under recruited players

    These coaches have measurements of what they are looking for in a recruit. They are looking for a reason to say no to a borderline “measurable” kid than say yes. Next time I hear I coach say, “I’m just looking for ballers” I may lose it. I just saw on twitter 3 weeks ago a FCS school was...
  7. T

    New: 2021 Fall IHSFCA All State Teams Class 8A thru Class 1A

    6A Just 1-DL…Sounds like too many offensive minded coaches are voting. Don’t call it a team if you don’t fill out a team.
  8. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    No. Actually wrote about the number of unsportsmanlike/personal fouls/holding calls Then wrote about post game. And yes the score was 42-21.
  9. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    LOL. Not at all. Watch the film. They are just the most high profiled athletes that fans come to watch.
  10. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    Dude say what you want. We can agree to disagree. Did McVay walk the line? No…. Just pointing out facts. I don’t have an agenda. I’m reporting on the game.
  11. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    jha - No lies here... McVay refused to walk the line that every great competitor does in respect of their opponent. If it allowed me, I would paste the picture. Good Luck next week.
  12. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    OK...YOu must have been at the Lo I Not sure what you heard, but I was on the Lemont watching a tough fought game between two teams. I didn't hear anything racist nor would our fans allow it. Create the narrative you want...You guys won the game...It wasn't pretty from either side from an...
  13. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    LOL... But there is the right way and the wrong way to play the game......you decide
  14. T

    EastSide v Lemont - 42-21 final

    I actually did respond to those horrible posts. I am pushing facts...Facts...Luther and Miles did not line up for post game. Film and pictures don't line. It's over, you guys are going on to the semifinals...I wish you luck!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit eager to see how Florida fares as the 'hunted' after Ole Miss bludgeoning
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 4