Recent content by TheVoiceofFreeman

  1. T

    Best cheers

    “I’m blind, I’m deaf, I want to be a ref”
  2. T

    Who are your favorite posters?

    Very new to this community, think I’ve discovered that @eireog and @ESCC fan are big fan’s of the same school I am so I’ll have to go with them
  3. T

    Loyola 14 MS 6 FINAL

    Very close together, kids all know each other, have been some EPIC playoff games between them through the years
  4. T

    LWE Vs ND

    He played against Barrington, had around 60ish yards on ground and a big 40 yard catch late in 4th
  5. T

    LWE Vs ND

    NDs defense is tough, but think LWE will still put up 24-28, sadly don’t see the dons offense getting going enough to make it a tight one. LWE 27-ND 10
  6. T

    Loyola 14 MS 6 FINAL

    This game on TV anywhere?
  7. T

    Marist 49 GBE 7 FINAL

    They’ve been doing that for years, got my Senior year team on it
  8. T

    Where Are We Headed,?

    I’ll be at ND vs Barrington tomorrow
  9. T

    Prep Bowl

    They are, Carmel and pats are playing Saturday
  10. T

    Catholic school guys - question

    Add in Northridge college prep as well
  11. T

    Who Are Your Picks to Win State?

    Gonna give this a shot 8A- Niles Notre Dame (An alum can dream right?) 7A- Nazareth: Underrated defense, Great QB, and great size and speed and WR 6A- Cary Grove: Always a rough out, plays hard. Everyone can’t have ESL, takes the fun out of it 5A- Rochester: Not buying all the JCA and Rita...
  12. T

    NND 0 @ St. Rita 7 Final

    He’s a tough kid, one heck of a basketball player
  13. T

    NND 0 @ St. Rita 7 Final

    Schurr playing for ND? He was out vs Naz
  14. T

    NND 0 @ St. Rita 7 Final

    Thanks for updates! Can’t find stream or twitter updates anywhere
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia