Recent content by TheTruCatsFan

  1. T

    Rex Chapman tweet about Bam

    *I can confirm, but these dudes don't really know me around here anymore. You know where I post, when I have the time. There is a lot of muck to sort through otb.
  2. T

    No, It's DiGiorno's

    You can get Godfathers pizza at some of the Lexington Minit Marts. IMHO, it's way better than Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos etc....
  3. T

    Medusa pulls a Chris Jones

    Ok I'll admit that I'm completely lost. What are we talking about here? @jedwar
  4. T

    we now have equivalent of deferring in football...

    You know I'm just messing with you, but does she really use Eskimo instead of Inuit?
  5. T

    Cal pulled Poy early

    I've done this a thousand times and it never works out.
  6. T

    Any chance the Vandy game gets moved to....

    I beg to differ. I'm here in Lexington and the snow is rather daunting at the moment.
  7. T

    Anderson jawing at Cal and Cal going back at him

    These two are so damn mad, they need a cape.
  8. T

    UNC contender or pretender

    There is no "best team in the country" this year. UNC is absolutely a contender. Only a blind homer would think otherwise.
  9. T

    Pitino Says " I hope to be at Louisville"

    OP, as we all know, Rick Pitino is an incredibly wealthy man. I hope you charge him an exorbitant amount of cash to live in your head. ;)
  10. T

    FSU at UL

    I don't have a problem with playful names for the Yum Center or Hack and Slap. But I understand what you're saying. Trust me there are plenty of us that are just as tired of it as you.
  11. T

    FSU at UL

    XRM didn't play tonight. It was still a nice game on UL's part. Pitino has his rag tag bunch playing some good ball. I'm interested to see how they do over the next couple weeks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return