Recent content by thehow

  1. T

    I wonder if Cal will trumpet our success in the draft again.

    In organizational terms, draft success is a lead measure to accomplishing the goal of winning titles for Cal. draft success > good players are attracted to program > good players make up good teams > good teams win
  2. T

    A 2013-Type Season On The Horizon

    Zero percent chance this happens. Give Cal a good PG and his teams will always be good. That team had (no offense) Ryan Freaking Harrow. Tyler Ullis is going to be a *star*.
  3. T

    Out of the players possibly leaving. I was really hoping "x" will stay ..

    If Trey Lyles stayed (won't happen), he'd be dominant as a 4 and make a run at NPOY.
  4. T

    Fill in the blank: Kentucky wins by more than 10 if...

    Best answer in this thread so far (I think): Wisconsin shoots less than 35% from 3
  5. T

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    Gotcha. If we get there, I hope seeing the nets get cut down provides that extra little motivation to get you going : )
  6. T

    VIDEO: Gameday Hype Video

    So, Z, will we see a Part 2 if we bring home the championship? Inquiring minds want to know.
  7. T

    Fill in the blank: Kentucky wins by more than 10 if...

    Some of you guys think this will be easy. Our team should fear no one, but keep in mind this is the most efficient offense IN THE HISTORY OF KENPOM. Wisconsin, by any angle, is not going to be a breeze.
  8. T

    Fill in the blank: Kentucky wins by more than 10 if...

    I feel like there's a lot of things that can happen, any of which push to a Kentucky victory. But I feel like a lot of things ALL have to happen for Wisconsin to pull out a win. I'm more confident the more I think about the game.
  9. T

    Fill in the blank: Kentucky wins by more than 10 if...

    Trey Lyles scores 10 points. X factor.
  10. T

    Fill in the blank: Kentucky wins by more than 10 if...

    Devin Booker hits 3 or more 3's. With all our other options, they'll simply be overwhelmed if Booker opens it up from the outside. He's hot and this isn't close.
  11. T

    Coach K vs. Adolph Rupp

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears