Recent content by TennNole17*

  1. T

    🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL DEGEN THREAD 🤑🤑🤑

    Tenn/Tx 1st qtr under 10.5 I took a real flyer and went Tenn -5.5…I may end up cashing that out.
  2. T

    ****Degenerate Gamblers Unite!!!****

    Can’t find the Degen thread, so bumping this hoping someone will bump edit: it got bumped as soon as I posted lol
  3. T

    Which AI do you use?

    I’m 45, and feeling a bit aged out of this AI stuff. I don’t use any of it, beyond what Google app or search has built in. I’ve used Google lense to identify random plants, plumbing parts, repair tips, etc. but that’s about it. I’ve tried Copilot, and find it lacking. I can spot an ai...
  4. T

    🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL DEGEN THREAD 🤑🤑🤑

    Average weekend. live betting winners for me were a boosted Texas ML bet +420, and a boosted Vikings ML +360. Little bets of $10, since that’s the limit FanDuel had on the boosts, but ultimately put me positive for the weekend. I like the Broncos ML tonight, but will probably parlay it with...
  5. T

    🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL DEGEN THREAD 🤑🤑🤑

    I’m also not feeling much pregame bets. I’ll probably take Michigan ML, but not much. trying to remove my hometown glasses for the Memphis game, but the over seems tempting
  6. T

    🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL DEGEN THREAD 🤑🤑🤑

    week 0 I was 2 for 4. But, it was fine because I out the most money on Memphis at half which was like +220 or something at the time. Week 1- Too many yuge lines for teams I’ll watch. Won’t stop me from trying though! I’ll start with bama +28.5, the the over for Ohio state/ Ball st at 56.5
  7. T

    God is Good! And so random too.

    This is an interesting take- and I’m not arguing with it. My perspective, however, is that there’s a lot of miracles happening in that cancer wing also.
  8. T

    1. Social Security & Medicare -- What Should We Do With Them?

    Educating myself a bit here: * Why is there a cap on income for SS tax? Like 180K or something? * Do I understand that the government has used or borrowed against SS funds and thats part of the issue? Shouldn't that money be left the eff alone?
  9. T

    Mass. woman goes on trial over whether postpartum psychosis drove her to kill her 3 children

    I thought it was mentioned at trial she was prescribed all this, but wasn’t taking regularly, at all, or as prescribed?
  10. T

    Lanterns debuts this evening

    A bit of a slower episode, but good still there’s going to be moaning about the racism aspect of the story, but whatever. I thought it was fine, except the “Hal has privelage” seemed a bit lazy or on the nose, I dunno.
  11. T

    Week 0 College Football Thread

    Ugh Hawaii blew that
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'