Recent content by Ta31p

  1. T

    iTicket Law

    I can't listen to the Day after Podcast b/c of Jason. I know most love his insight, but the arrogance is too much for me to stomach.
  2. T

    Denver/Red Rocks Recommendations

    The Fort. Steakhouse with wild game.
  3. T

    Your favorite pizza from a franchise or local pizza house

    Brick Oven in Clemmons is prolly my G.O.A.T.
  4. T

    Atlanta Braves

    I don't think Strider's ever going to get it back unfortunately. He was effective when he could throw 98-99 consistently, and now he's down to 93-95, relying way too much on breaking balls.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss