Recent content by SweetBabyJesus

  1. S

    TCU???

    I was curious as we seem to like to blame the refs for giving KU games, and us never getting a kind whistle like they get. So far this year: KU (thru 28 games) Total Fouls = 473 Other Team Fouls = 452 Difference = +21 Total...
  2. S

    TCU and Iowa State...

    I just look at how their supposed last place team, absolutely railed our supposed best team. That's all I need to know that their conference is so much more legit than ours this year. So it doesn't surprise me that they are still there. Especially with so many other teams in the 10-25 range...
  3. S

    Tyler Hansbrough saying we paid John Wall (lol)

    I am sure they both got paid respectively. Since they all do, no reason to have sour grapes there Tyler.
  4. S

    Let's cut to the chase

    I think Cal needs to go back and read his quotes in this article....it's time buddy... https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7336469/kentucky-wildcats-john-calipari-not-planning-stay-more-10-years
  5. S

    OFFICIAL KENTUCKY @ ALABAMA THREAD

    body language is horrible
  6. S

    OFFICIAL KENTUCKY @ ALABAMA THREAD

    wow even when we do score it looks like a prayer....
  7. S

    Kansas - TTU

    Wilson definitely held and should have been called. They could have easily also called the Tech big man fouling Adams on the dunk the other way as well. Refs let that game get too physical and not maintaining order. I am all for letting teams play a bit, but for as physical and frenzied as that...
  8. S

    Where were you in 92?

    I was a Sophomore in high school. I remember my parents had gone out for the evening and I told my younger brother (middle school) that he needed to watch the game with me because it was going to be an epic one. I remember us starting on the couches and by the end we were laying on the ground...
  9. S

    Do you trust

    Whomever they do choose to be the successor needs to have a track record of being able to adapt and win with multiple strategies year to year. When the offensive game evolves you must be able to identify that and make adjustments to put the team in the best position to succeed. Same goes with...
  10. S

    Say what you want about Bill Self

    Yeah we were just lucky that they weren't wiretapping Nike teams. Like Joerules19 said, EVERY team that has gotten a top 50 recruit in the past 25 years, has provided improper benefits of some sort that would technically be against the archaic NCAA rules. To think that our players haven't...
  11. S

    UKs schedule is very favorable the next 9 games

    There is playing lesser teams that are in the 100-150 BPI range, and then there is playing lesser teams in the 300+ range. I haven't really dissected the schedule this year, but in years past it has been the latter which hasn't helped anyone.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban on Jeremiah Smith, Julio Jones comparisons: 'Reminds me of him in a lot of ways'
  5. 05 On3 Football North Dakota State debuts hidden-mountain uniforms for first Mountain West home game