Recent content by stringmusiccat1

  1. S

    Congrats Tubby Smith...Hall of Fame

    Total class
  2. S

    Did any one watch Amari Williams last night?

    He is going to make a lot of money in the league
  3. S

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    Please don't stick a gig in Jeremiah. He is a good friend of mine.
  4. S

    What was your favorite UK Sweet 16 game?

    "A withering display of basketball talent" I remember that game well. What a player Monster Mash was!!
  5. S

    Miami of Ohio is undefeated- Reece Potter transferred to Ky.

    Miami plays tonight same time as UK on ESPNU against UMass. I will be watching during the commercials of the Kentucky game. Grand-daughter graduated from Miami
  6. S

    Lady Cats vs Mizzou noon SECN

    She is so valuable to this team
  7. S

    OT........Enes Kanter has written a book............

    Titled "In The Name Of Freedom" I haven't read it yet but I want to. This morning I was channel surfing and saw him doing a Q&A on c-span which I have linked below. I haven't had the chance yet to watch this intently because I have to take care of my wife who has alzhiemers but the bits and...
  8. S

    OT:UK women’s volleyball 2nd round game tonight 7pm ESPN+

    I will be switching back and forth when the commercials come on. Go UK basketball and ladies volleyball!!!
  9. S

    Missouri

    Drake is a well coached team
  10. S

    RIP Oliver Miller

    RIP. He was a tough player for the Hogs
  11. S

    Lady Vols vs Lady Kats

    Cats are shredding UT's press . Textbook
  12. S

    SGA so far this season

    Looks like he will be the first ex UK player to win NBA MVP. I love watching him play
  13. S

    Pitino no longer going to recruit high school players.

    Don't know what kind of recruiting budget he has at St Johns but I assume that money can go to nil
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff