Recent content by Stocktrader75

  1. S

    Jackson Prep coach left?

    Warm and tingly? *beats* *the* *hell* *out* *of* *me* what you should feel
  2. S

    Jackson Prep coach left?

    I know maybe not of interest to the majority here….but really must have not been a good fit to go after one year…anybody have any insight?
  3. S

    Best OM jokes

    There was an engineering convention at state. Some of the MSU engineers are visiting walking around and come upon the ole miss engineers booth. The black bear engineers claim to have developed a passenger shuttle that can go to the sun. The state engineers laugh and let them know that there is...
  4. S

    Since Opening Day is upon us. What’s your walk up song AND your closer song.

    Walk up: white limo by foo fighters Bullpen: last rites/loved you to deth (staring at the 52 second mark) by megadeath
  5. S

    Game 2 Thread

    Dude sitting behind home plate is yuuuuge!
  6. S

    LOCKED - Anyone interested in being the Reds new announcer?

    When asked for a comment, Brennamen replied "I have been calling people “faggie” since I was in junior high, and I have never made this mistake. If I don’t know how to behave, it is because I am just so far the opposite way, you know?"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida set to host No. 1 wide receiver again as final decision nears
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech QB Thomas Castellanos availability in question following Kentucky court ruling