Recent content by SouthJerzwrestle

  1. S

    Pat Downey

    Without putting down anyone too much I will say I have heard Lewis is a handful and Downey is worse. Don't think the coaches want another headache regardless of talent.
  2. S

    Wrestling 165 issue

    I didn't hear anything about wrestle-offs unless it was just in-team. Hoped Scott would get the call but not surprised given the way this post started. Really doesn't make sense that they were not using their best option the whole year.
  3. S

    Wrestling 165 issue

    I don't think Grello will get in the starting line up for at least two more years. He was healthy when he lost to scott...add in basically a year off. I hope I'm wrong but it's possible we never see him start.
  4. S

    Wrestling 165 issue

    I don't think Grello will live up to expectations either. Only because they are a little too high. JVB and Lewis should do nicely next year though. Maybe Scott will have a good big ten showing and get some confidence.
  5. S

    Wrestling 165 issue

    That has to be the reason and I'm more of a Scott fan then the other two. If that is it then they should have just let him wrestle the whole year. The Pafumi thing makes no sense unless they are just paying him back for time served.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Drew Mestemaker shined and Oklahoma State has momentum with 4-star quarterback: 'They definitely took a big step'
  5. 05 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA