Recent content by Smurph038

  1. S

    APC Parking Deck

  2. S

    Per Jeff Goodman: Assessing BIG 10 Underclassmen who have declared for NBA Draft....

    I think that there’s a chance Garza remains in the draft. While I think most are in agreement he’s not an NBA player .. at the same time, I think most would agree his stock is as high as it’ll ever be.
  3. S

    Basketball Peter Kiss is in the transfer portal

    I wish PK all the best. I remember being extremely excited when he committed here .. seemed like a legit piece (all-frosh MAAC) .. fortunately for us our talent pool increased, and he’s a reason for that, so in the end I think he was a legit piece .. unfortunately for him our talent pool...
  4. S

    Top 3 B1G teams in 2021?

    Love our chances to finish top 4 / why not come out on top ..... if Garza returns Iowa will be a force, but not unbeatable ..... and outside of that, Mich St will be good cause they always are, but I’m not buying Wisconsin as a team that’s better than us to start the season ... we’re equals to...
  5. S

    Luka Garza Declares for Draft

    I actually don’t think he’ll be back. I agree that he is not an NBA player whatsoever. But his stock will never be higher then now .. he should try to get drafted.
  6. S

    Caleb to Yeboah role

  7. S

    Buckeye wire preseason basketball rankings 2020-21

    My favorite part is he says “one word”, and then follows it with 3 words.
  8. S

    Top 5 Rutgers Point Guards from 1970-Present?

    Yeh, some of these guys are before my time ... but Geo is our best PG in last 20 yrs ... not even close.
  9. S

    NYC Viewing Wed

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act