Recent content by Shelby226

  1. Shelby226

    Shelby at Lincolnton

    Try to tell yall 1st game that we was in two different leagues
  2. Shelby226

    Kinston vs Shelby

    You got to work for free but James Kenan by a lot
  3. Shelby226

    Shelby at Lincolnton

    “Pile on” we are Lions not dogs
  4. Shelby226

    Shelby At Mount Airy 3rd Rd.

    If you coming from Shelby don’t get on 85
  5. Shelby226

    Shelby At Mount Airy 3rd Rd.

    What’s on the menu?
  6. Shelby226

    Shelby At Mount Airy 3rd Rd.

    What time
  7. Shelby226

    Shelby At Mount Airy 3rd Rd.

    Oh
  8. Shelby226

    Shelby At Mount Airy 3rd Rd.

    Weather is going to be so nice Friday. I can’t wait!!!
  9. Shelby226

    Shelby At Mount Airy 3rd Rd.

    I think the hardest part about Friday night is finding somewhere to eat before the game!
  10. Shelby226

    Shelby at East Rutherford

    This gots to be east jv
  11. Shelby226

    Shelby at East Rutherford

    I love Shelby in this game
  12. Shelby226

    So no lincolnton and SC thread

    Told yall I saw ltown vs BC and they didn’t look good, also saw Shelby vs ltown last Friday and it’s the worst I saw Shelby vs a conference team in a couple years (burns) also saw West lincolnton tonight and wouldn’t be shocked if they came over on top vs them
  13. Shelby226

    Shelby at Lincolnton

    My bad, I forgot we didn’t have any coaching. Great win L-town! I’m uptown at Lincoln Social if someone want to help me come drink my pain away
  14. Shelby226

    Shelby at Lincolnton

    Not going to lie that qb for L-Town showing me something! Could I be wrong?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'