Recent content by Shadow99

  1. Shadow99

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    As unpleasant as this is to write, a team does not lose this badly based on poor coaching alone…it is also clear that this team is physically overmatched 😬😬😬
  2. Shadow99

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Any complaints about coaching aside, the premise that PSU otherwise clearly has superior talent is being challenged. Rojas and Dixon perhaps…who else?
  3. Shadow99

    I wonder if Coach Cambell should have focused on keeping last year's roster together...

    Apparently not much: https://www.on3.com/college/iowa-state-cyclones-8288/football/2026/commits/
  4. Shadow99

    I wonder if Coach Cambell should have focused on keeping last year's roster together...

    Not necessarily disagreeing with some of your subsequent points, and in fact I was highlighting the TIMING similar to you, but the bolded part in the excerpt above is factually incorrect. Exceptions always exist, but the majority of highly rated players (3-star to 5-star players) were signed in...
  5. Shadow99

    I wonder if Coach Cambell should have focused on keeping last year's roster together...

    Signing Day 2025 = December 4, 2025 Matt Campbell Hire Date = December 8, 2025 The reason why there are so many ISU players on the roster instead of just a select few is rooted in the above dates. With hardly any recruiting class, the transfer portal was no longer a luxury to address...
  6. Shadow99

    RIP John Sterling

    As a Phillies fan who roots against the Yankees, I nevertheless have always found John Sterling very entertaining and his calls often invoked a genuine smile...but no smile hearing this news. :(
  7. Shadow99

    Have you lost interest in CFB this season?

    I am a Penn State football fan, as opposed to a general college football fan (although I once was). Therefore, I am definitely less interested overall when PSU struggles. ...still root against teams such as Notre Dame and Michigan though, but don't seek out any games to watch.
  8. Shadow99

    Do you agree with Franklin and Saban?

    I have always been a Franklin supporter, and he did great things for the PSU program...that said, "unfair" implies that it was a unilateral PSU decision and that it wasn't mutual...and thus the premise of the question is itself in question.
  9. Shadow99

    Official PSU - Oregon '25 Game thread

    With that one single fair call, despite how the team is playing otherwise, with that ONE single fair call this is still a 3-3 game at this particular moment...FACT
  10. Shadow99

    Official PSU - Oregon '25 Game thread

    There are ZERO other programs in the country that would have had a big play taken away because of “blades of grass”. ZERO. When “blades of grass” are capable of supporting a person’s body weight without the actual ground below then you can call someone down when touching said blades of grass.
  11. Shadow99

    2025 Phillies Thread

    On a related note, that Romano pitch is as straight as an MLB pitch can possibly be.... :cautious:
  12. Shadow99

    77 Days Until Kickoff Jukebox

    All probably used in films about 1977 football game stories...and building up the excitement for kickoff:
  13. Shadow99

    This is why MLB should have pitchers throw their Intentional walks

    Not necessarily udpated on Little League (LL) rules, but are intentional walks even allowed at that level or would it have to "appear" to be just pitching around a batter? I would understand if that wouldn't be acceptable in LL because it would take away someone's chance to hit. I don't...
  14. Shadow99

    Who are your top 10 all-time NBA greats? I'm trying to see who makes the list by consensus.

    Certainly NOT one of the "grammar police" posters...but must admit getting a chuckle out of TWO SEPARATE posts that inadvertently listed SETH Curry, so figured pointing it out could make someone else smile as well. ;) :ROFLMAO:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5