Recent content by sefleming

  1. S

    First Coaches Poll - College Football

    Almost half sec teams
  2. S

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    I worked in warehouse at Gibraltar for several years
  3. S

    Arkansas and others--including SEC teams--joins Bahamas trip; Kentucky passed on option...

    Didn't KSR say that a couple of players didn't want to go. I thought I heard them say that but could be mistaken
  4. S

    Sorsby Eligible

    Im beginning to think the only legitimate sports are pro rastling and roller derby lol. Like the wild wild west anything goes
  5. S

    KY-WVA Regional Championship Final Game Thread - GO CATS !!

    My.kingdom for a relief staff. And fundamentals
  6. S

    Momcilovic predicted to return to college in a Kentucky vs. Louisville face off

    If I heard correctly Goodman predicted St John's
  7. S

    Daeshuan Ruffin

    Isn't he out of eligibility?
  8. S

    Another Hawthorne on the roster

    Ksr just posted this. 9 players on team now
  9. S

    Man my 17 year old dog just died in my arms

    Wow 17 years. Losing a pet is rough. I lost my dog 4 years and I still tear up. Sorry for your loss
  10. S

    JQ GOING PRO

    Not a shocker
  11. S

    BB: 2026-2027 TRANSFER PORTAL

    It might be a shorter list of players not entering the portal lol.
  12. S

    New coke a cola product

    Latest coke a cola product
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win