Recent content by SciCat_rivals

  1. S

    Dean & Danny

    NU North sounds a heck of a lot better than Green Bay South. :cool:
  2. S

    Big Wildcat Recruiting Meeting at Johnny G's this morning

    Dang. You must have the super secret TSA Get-Through-Security-Free card. How do I get one?
  3. S

    Charlie Fessler

    Not sure if I should harass you for OCD or give the post 5 likes. I’m so confused.
  4. S

    Overtime changes contemplated

    Nahhh. Let’s get a debate going. You know, like a Big Endians vs Little Endians. Start from the 20 or start from the 20 at the other end of the field.
  5. S

    Fitz #4

    Yes, but the 9-5 record is 2018. 2017 was 10-3
  6. S

    Fitz #4

    Win probability? I prefer to watch games that are decided by on-the-field play.
  7. S

    Fitz #4

    Had no business beating Nebraska? Last time I checked, games lasted 60 minutes or more. Every second counts.
  8. S

    Could RB Evan Hull be NU's next 2019 commit?

    Is your first name Donald? :cool:
  9. S

    Praise from Rantoul for Fitz

    Last time I checked, hard, harder, and impossible all had different meanings. Anyone who argues that it is not harder to win at NU than at other schools is smoking tainted weed.
  10. S

    First time caller

    If only I could, I'd give this post 5 likes.
  11. S

    What about Bob?

    Wrasslernium. The Kryptonite of message boards.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade