Recent content by Salt_the_Mountain

  1. S

    Cal is slacking

    Cal just took a team of almost all freshman head to head with a legit top five team and had a chance to win late in the game. .... in November. I am proud of their effort. If you are not, then by all means, grab your favorite uniform and cheer for another team.
  2. S

    We're better than I thought

    And it may not take a month.
  3. S

    Point guard: who did we miss.

    The solution is to let cal do his thing. Green nor SGA were awful. But both need more clock in real games. I don’t feel badly about either being on the floor— though I like our offense a bit more with Quade running things and our defense better with SGA. Coin flip. Think back to any other team...
  4. S

    I'm impressed

    I’m proud of my team. They played hard and kept it close when they could have given up.
  5. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Either way this game goes, I’m proud of the fight I’ve seen.
  6. S

    I'm worried about this team

    I’m just kicking back and enjoying whatever this season brings. Win or not, Kentucky basketball is better than not Kentucky basketball. I just want the guys to play hard, do their best and I’ll be proud to be a Kentucky fan.
  7. S

    FLOP!!!

    Floppy Allen....
  8. S

    I have returned to issue a warning: the Praying Colonels are coming.

    I miss that sausage and biscuit twin pack like I miss an old friend. DQ used to do them, but I don’t think they do anymore. Last time I ordered them at a DQ it was just two individually wrapped sausage and biscuits and not remotely the same.... twin pack and a Mr. Pibb was pretty typical...
  9. S

    Pick your Starting line up as of 10-20-17

    I don't see how you keep PJ or Knox off the floor. Or diallo. I like green. The fifth starter I'm not sure of.
  10. S

    Blue-White Scrimmage

    Fair play.
  11. S

    Blue-White Scrimmage

    In all fairness.... have you seen the recently fired UL coach?
  12. S

    Blue-White Scrimmage

    Through half time I'm pretty happy with this young team. I think Knox and PJ are going to be amazing for us this year! couple of guys have been less than I had hoped, but the guys who are on get me hyped for the season. Looking forward to seeing more!!!
  13. S

    Bluffton, SC

    Man oh man! Didn't realize this was a thing, but I live in port royal, sc! Enjoy sun city. Seems to be an okay place the couple of times I've been there for work. Back when I didn't own a tv and the streams were iffy, I'd hit up bricks on boundary or tail gators to watch games. Tailgators...
  14. S

    Offseason Workout Video

    I was just thinking "that feller's wearing a sports bra!" I hope this isn't the new trend. Folks got behind the head band and the arm sleeves, but a sports bra?
  15. S

    Roy Williams throws shade at Cal

    I'm all for cracking on the fake degrees given out by UNC***, but Justin Jackson has always come off to me as a pretty good dude. Not mindless at all.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season