Recent content by sakhusker

  1. S

    C-2 Semi Predictions

    I think they'll both be good games. It surprised me that Battle Creek was held scoreless until 5 minutes to go in the half last week. It leads me to believe that they are susceptible to being upset more so than anyone thought a month ago. Oakland Craig is definitely a different team since...
  2. S

    Anyone know the injury status of Garret Sonderup of Fullerton?

    Again I've never seen Sonderup play. The reason I asked if you had seen Jensen this year is he has improved a great deal. The kid worked out last spring and summer like a madman. Like its his job. Last year he had a lot of other weapons around him and was not even really their main guy in that...
  3. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    NPSP battling 41-21... and recovered onside kick...
  4. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    O/C 41-14 10:00 left 4th qtr Arlt his 3rd TD on the ground.
  5. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    Cedar Catholic 41 Freeman 7 final
  6. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    Arlt answers with long kickoff return and most of the yards on the ground. 34-14 with 2:00 left 3rd qtr
  7. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    NPSP returns the kickoff for a TD... 27-14
  8. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    O/C 27-7 with 5:00 left in 3rd. Arlt very near 200 yds
  9. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    HCC 41-0 end of 3rd... running clock
  10. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    Sounds like O/C is dominating. Arlt 125 yds rushing and a TD, Mitchell 145 yds passing and 2 TDs at half. This post was edited on 11/7 7:11 PM by sakhusker
  11. S

    Oakland Craig - Fillmore Central

    I was truly joking when I mentioned stalking Spoort... I have nothing against your interpretations of my fervor for my son's team. You never made it personal. And I didn't mention anything about PT before but I did mention treating team members.I of course realized that someone could have...
  12. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    Re: HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP Awesome I can't find either one on the radio.
  13. S

    HCC vs. Freeman and O/C vs. NPSP and Boone vs Norfolk Catholic

    Re: HCC vs. Freeman Keep the updates coming. Hot a huge surprise so far. I predicted a shut out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters