Recent content by rynodawg

  1. R

    OT subject that’s been best to death.

    Have considered that one, mainly just haven’t wanted to go through trouble to switch bills to new card. Also I don’t fly often enough to take advantage of the lounge access. Still with a cheaper Hilton AMEX currently.
  2. R

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    There were a couple speakers on the video board right next to me in Section 25. I don’t think they can be turned any louder,, loud and clear there. So loud that I put an ear plug in my left ear during pregame, was starting to hurt that ear.
  3. R

    WJTV just died

    Will be incredibly surprised if Directv has an HD quality version of this channel up this year. Usually they struggle when needing to show any sub-channels, like the current CW. Worst case I have paramount plus, or could tune into 16.4 if I want a non-stream delayed version.
  4. R

    Watched a little MLB for the first time since the World Series

    If you pay for the MLB app, I’m a fan of the Big Inning jump around feed . It is on most nights, and is sometimes also on MLB network.
  5. R

    Teenage Jobs in Starkville

    I think the increase in travel sports and after school activities affects it as well. For my kid I consider school his primary job,, but marching band takes a significant time for a solid 2 weeks in summer,, plus 3 nights per week in school year. There are lots of kids with similar schedules...
  6. R

    They are talking about a CFB Super League in Congress

    Have said it before and will say it again. All of those blueblood sidewalk alumni and viewership numbers were built over decades of routine 10 win seasons. A super league might work for 5-10 years but once some programs stop winning consistently and some become the new doormat, their...
  7. R

    Tuition increase approved by IHL

    Thanks for info, my kid is in same boat, somehow got a 33 on science section that no longer counts, and Is below 29 on others. Has a couple more times to take it but I had no idea that state grant existed.
  8. R

    New era fitted hats on sale now

    Agree on the comfort, I just wish it had the State script the team has instead of the giant adidas logo on the back. It’s making me consider the low profile fitted.
  9. R

    Who is planning to go to our road game at Minnesota next season?

    Would be a cool trip, but there’s no way to take long trips right now during school weeks. Unless they are now firing tear gas into the Mall of America or other places the wife would want to visit,, don’t think any protests would be a factor.
  10. R

    Pickleball is growing but...

    Several years ago I played a lot, now not as much. With the free options in Flowood and nearby it would be difficult to convince me to pay anything at a club. Maybe if a pay facility opened farther east on Lakeland,, the existing pay options are all too far for me. Navigating the entirety...
  11. R

    Players opting out of bowls was the beginning of the end

    I agree when playoffs are expanded more, traditional bowls will be doomed. If/when that becomes reality, am fully OK with expanding to 32 and allowing more G5 teams. That way everyone has fair opportunity to make the postseason. Shorten the regular season back to 11 games and startup the...
  12. R

    Yttv…

    Still sticking with old school satellite Directv. It takes an annual call to get a loyalty discount tacked on, but sitting at $100/mo right now. They typically include Extra Innings and NBA league pass free too.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive