Recent content by RUWrestling2001

  1. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Really like that we have Ash back to work with the lower/middle weights as well!
  2. R

    Wrestling Top NJ recruit, former Cornell commit Anthony Knox commits to Rutgers Wrestling

    White took 3rd in Super 32. I get your point, but you undermine it with bad info.
  3. R

    Wrestling Top NJ recruit, former Cornell commit Anthony Knox commits to Rutgers Wrestling

    White was a state champ. He defeated Simon Ruiz his senior year for the title. I don’t disagree with your larger point though. Knox is a different level recruit.
  4. R

    60th Midlands Tournament

    I agree. He was holding his arm a little straight in his stance, like it hurt to bend it. Hope he’s okay.
  5. R

    Nc state vs Rutgers!

    Agreed. I like Soldano a lot, but he doesn’t have a steady leg attack he can rely on. He gets stuck under opponents when he does shoot. I’d like to see him develop a knee pick or a pass by like Gravina use to hit. At least something to generate scores or, at the very least, his own scrambles.
  6. R

    Pritzlaff

    I would have loved to have Rivera coach at Rutgers. But if Goodale waits on Rivera and he still decides to go with Donny then we have everyone criticizing Goodale for not having another plan before the season starts. He went and got Labriola, which was a great hire. Not sure why they couldn’t...
  7. R

    Rutgers, top wrestler part ways ... for now

    Good luck, Sammy! God bless!
  8. R

    No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Readies for Road Duals at No. 21 Michigan State (Friday), No. 3 Michigan (Sunday) / Match Threads

    From the practice video in Michigan, it looked like Boone was working out with the team (unless another Rutgers wrestler has a mullet).
  9. R

    Midlands Seating for RU Fans

    Sorry, last time I'll post about this. Anyone have an idea if there is an RU section for Midlands? I tried messaging a few people directly but haven't heard back,
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  2. 02 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  3. 03 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  4. 04 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime