Richie, I upgraded my monthly subscription to annual and used that promo code. How do I receive the gift card for the shop? I haven’t seen anything come through. Thanks
Good for you. I wish I could be like that but my frustration level with this program is too high right now.
Just curious, do you believe Ash will turn this program around? If not, how do you show/let your dissatisfaction for the direction of the program be known?
My father is a CPA and works for himself in Monmouth County if you wanted to talk to someone he could certainly help. Send me an email if you want [email protected]
I'm with you guys. I will be there next week and still will get my season tickets and do my yearly donation but I am just anywhere near as interested and die hard I was in the Schiano years. Thanks HCKF, here's to Laviano giving us the best chance again at 1-0 next week because God forbiD we...