The biggest thing to me watching this offense is the lack of motion. Motion leads to open shots and less 1:1 or step backs. I like to see the ball in Paul hands, and we need some slashers that can open up the passing lanes. Passing the ball at the top of the key until we get a switch and then...
I have been pulling for this kid since he came to the Banks; I love his energy, but he has just regressed period! Mathis was a black hole on offense when the ball got in his hands in this season, and he couldn't finish and looked bad trying. This impacted everyone and you could see it in their...
Man....you guys are hard to please!
I'd be worried more that we cannot pay him in the future and leaves us back where we have been for the past 30 years!
This is what I was thinking too. I am sure if he could be on the court, he would be! Caleb would add another dimension to this team...It would be nice to have another long body out there when we have to go smaller. Miss having him out there and I look forward to seeing his improvement next year!
I am soooo looking forward to seeing some basketball this year. I believe this is the most talented Rutgers team top to bottom that I have ever seen....(that excludes the 76 comparison :)).
Cliff will be a beast inside for us. He will need to learn how to play D with his hands up. He seems to have good hands inside on O, and our guards are going to find him.
Man if our bigs stay out of foul trouble next year, we will really be able to spread the floor. All of our wings can...
Breaking his thumb and then coming back to finish the season like this; putting the team on his back so many times, and break the streak since 91....This is just stuff that immortalizes you!
Can someone put together a montage of his shots in the last 30 seconds of games?