Recent content by rockfly

  1. R

    Matt Jones' source thread

    dude awesome avatar. The Crow is one of my favorite movies of all time. great soundtrack too
  2. R

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    I actually couldn't help myself so I replied. All I said was that this is the most insane thing I have ever read and the mods deleted it within 2 minutes.
  3. R

    NEW LOGO

    I think a lot of folks just love to complain and the Internet is a great outlet for that. The new wildcat is gnarly. I think the people that say They hate it would automatically hate anything outside of the old school power K (which I also love). People are just contrary.
  4. R

    NEW LOGO

    Jeez am I the only person on earth who loves it? Well actually this board is the only place I've really seen cats fans hating on it. I was out last night with a bunch of people and they all liked it.
  5. R

    NEW LOGO

    When I see it I see flames. I think it's cool
  6. R

    NEW LOGO

    I absolutely love it! I want a shirt, hat , poster, car magnet, everything. I honestly believe we now have the best logo in the country. Lots of people have a tough time with change. If you remember there were some people who were upset when the last logo got an update and that update was done...
  7. R

    Never has there been a 2 game stretch

    Blaming the refs is for losers
  8. R

    Auburn.....lol

    What on earth is everyone talking about?
  9. R

    How many more losses and what's our seed?

    How did our regular season work out last year? Cheer up buttercup
  10. R

    Dan Patrick talking Cal (Nets) & Saban to the pros..

    It is about the money.......and its not. To steal a movie quote, I think this sums it up as perfectly as Ive ever seen. "It's not about the money, its about what the money says. It says you're worth it"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'