Recent content by QuesoDawg

  1. Q

    Hey John Cohen

    I've been wondering why I just had this negative feeling about Cohen recently, but you just hit the nail on the head. Like a boss who wants to everyone to like him rather than do his actual job, seems as if he is focusing on the wrong things. And for all their faults, Byrne and Stricklands at...
  2. Q

    Why tweet losses?

    KeggsnEggs on twitter highlights a lot of these losing posts from team accounts. Some of the replies are golden. Really stings when its your team though.
  3. Q

    Do we not wear maroon any more?

    I don't mind the black uniforms for basketball, but the gray ones don't look good at all, especially on TV. But I would like to see more maroon, but more importantly would like to see better basketball.
  4. Q

    Fayetteville Guide

    I live up in NWA as well, in Bentonville. I look forward to this game every 2 years, but this year has REALLY let me down. I see where the alumni chapter is having a tailgate before the game at George's on Dickson for $15 per person. Any fellow SPS posters planning on going to that?
  5. Q

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's Restaurant - State vs Kentucky

    Dawgs 24 Cats 28 1. 170 2. 330 3. 20 Hope I'm wrong- just lost all my confidence in this team last week.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia