Recent content by Que-Dawg

  1. Q

    Murray to UK

    Awesome... Myself along with a few neighbors just shot off several HUGE fireworks to celibate that sounded like dynomite!!!! We are going to be REALLY GOOD with Sir Alex leading the way with his Field General TU. The work ethic already shown with this group is awesome. Welcome to the BBN young...
  2. Q

    Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

    I think the timing is cool and different. Big day for him at senior day, friends and family and what a cool night for this young man... Totally different.... I hope he is a CAT.... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!
  3. Q

    Just a feeling

    I trust Cal will only reload and be right back in the mix for another championship run... I wish all who goes the best of luck and I will always look back at this team of how awesome they were on and off the court.
  4. Q

    Streaming the game so I can watch at work?

    looks like this one is blocked with our IT department
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit