Recent content by PSUFLDoc

  1. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    Dropping fast,299
  2. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    350
  3. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    404
  4. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    427
  5. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    Still a que . I am at 517. Signed out on phone and signed back in. Still a que at 801
  6. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    Still @771. I am I wasting my time?
  7. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    Signed in at 950 and was 1769 and 15 minutes later 1118
  8. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    Guess I am a rookie. Thought could not sign in till 10. Wrong!!
  9. P

    2025-2026 college wrestling schedules discussion thread

    Thank you I was getting a bit worried. I missed it.
  10. P

    2025-2026 college wrestling schedules discussion thread

    Now that official schedule released when do ticket renewals go out?
  11. P

    2024-25 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    Have 4 tix for match tonight Sec131, row E. Great seats Text 814-932-4884
  12. P

    2024-25 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    Drexel 4 tickets S4U, Row c,2-6…….$20/ticket PM me
  13. P

    2024-25 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    Due to illness and living in FL will have quite a few matches I likely can not make starting with Lehigh. I have 4 tix on aisle in S4U,row C. Asking $40 per ticket. Can PM or text at 814-932-4884
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting