Recent content by princebh1

  1. P

    "Warning!! Do not feed the Bears!!"

    But they have all those extra toes and spit ankles, that must make them better than pisgah...
  2. P

    SP and Pisgah

    When have y'all
  3. P

    SP and Tuscola

    You can't overlook Tuscola, they have a stiff defense and are a very disciplined team, good coaching staff. I look for this to be a low scoring game for what both teams are use too. I'm a pisgah bear to the core but I think Tuscola wins 31 to 27, good luck mounties.
  4. P

    Bears win 37-27 9-0

    I usually don't post anything but I figured I had to on this. It doesn't matter if pisgah is overrated or a juggernaut all that matters is they are undefeated and y'all are not. Enough said...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Dana Altman addresses his struggles in NIL era, where Oregon ranks in Big Ten spending