Recent content by PokeintheRockies

  1. P

    Home Golf Simulator

    I started with an entry package. It is going in my garage so I was a little weary of the projector. I can add all that stuff later though. Link below is basically what I bought although I found lower price on the net and a better mat separately...
  2. P

    Home Golf Simulator

    Skytrak inbound. Couldn’t justify any more $s than that and rated best bang for your buck. I’ll post pics once I’ve set everything up.
  3. P

    Home Golf Simulator

    Bend over and I’ll show you.
  4. P

    Home Golf Simulator

    Yes. I’ve been researching extensively .
  5. P

    Home Golf Simulator

  6. P

    HVAC question

  7. P

    How to drink cheaply in Vegas

    Pair up with a buddy at the craps table. One bets minimum on the pass line and one bets minimum on the don't pass line. Don't add odds or bet any other numbers. No matter what happens one of you will win even money and can cover the other's loss. One exception being box cars on the come out...
  8. P

    How many of you love your job?

    If only it was that easy. The customers can't give their requirements directly to the engineers. I get to be the middle man because I'm a people person damnit.
  9. P

    How many of you love your job?

    I love my job. It would be easier if I didn't have to deal with people all day long.
  10. P

    The Mexican food thread got me thinking

    Pete Kitchen on Colfax. Get the breakfast burrito with green chile. Bring an extra pair of shorts just in case because it will be a race to get home.
  11. P

    Backup Generators

    Maybe you need one for your pool waterfall?
  12. P

    Backup Generators

  13. P

    Classic Cars

    What time are you picking me up to drag Broadway next weekend?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: LSU police investigating 2025 rape allegation against Tigers DL Damien Shanklin
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Riley on USC's loss against Oregon: 'We didn't get run out of the stadium'