Recent content by PMB Pirate

  1. P

    Who gets blamed when college football teams lose now? You, the fans

    1,000% spot on. The Big East has helped, no doubt, but it’s not the main reason for the improvements and upgrades on campus. Again, support any way you can and however you choose. It’s nobody’s business but your own.
  2. P

    Steve Pikell fights cancer

    I certainly hope you're doing better. I've heard there are some new treatments showing promise, and I'm praying they work for you.
  3. P

    Steve Pikell fights cancer

    NIL, recruiting, wins and losses don't mean a damn thing after hearing this. Never should be that important in the first place. A little dose of reality. I will be praying for him.
  4. P

    Ruptures is back

    I think RU paid UMASS 1.5 million for this game. Could be wrong. Wow
  5. P

    Melian Martinez

    I remember him at St Bonaventure, very limited playing time during his 2 years there. Not a miss at all. Agreed on Hines, we can't replace a guy like that in my opinion. I think he is going to be unbelievable, off the charts.
  6. P

    Mayar Wol Committed

    Add the 2 bigs today ?? Not bad at all. Looks like the Hall spent a few bucks, not SJU like, but not peanuts. I like it.
  7. P

    Mayar Wol Committed

    There are some that downplay everything Sha, Felt and the school does. Absolutely their right to have an opinion, but after a while it loses credibility. I prefer a nice balance, just my opinion.
  8. P

    Mayar Wol

    RJ to LSU ? Wade is nutz, haha
  9. P

    #41 - David Gabriel

    Congratulations David !!
  10. P

    Chris Nwuli of Rutgers

    Coming together, I like it. Be patient, more on the way
  11. P

    Devin Williams - Done

    Dan on the money 💰, as usual. Nice.
  12. P

    Ticket Renewals

    Last day to renew, for what?? The same seats? I think you will be OK.
  13. P

    Seydou Traore

    Nobody will need to worry, I think he chose WVU.
  14. P

    Seydou Traore

    Some good schools involved if the report is accurate. We shall see.
  15. P

    Simpkins to another football school…

    Now I know why Dar seemed so happy all the time.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jon Scheyer explains why he turned down potential Mavericks opportunity: ‘We have unfinished business’
  5. 05 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game